How To Play
Get your free gift from our roaming Christmas elves, then enter your details and your unique promo code in the form below to enter the draw to win one of these great prizes:
1,000,000 Velocity Points
2 x Singapore Airlines premium economy flights from Melbourne to one of Singapore Airlines 15 destinations in Europe
2 x Jetstar return economy class flights from Melbourne to Phuket or Bali
*Images are sample destinations only.
Major prize sponsors
Enter Your Details
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion (and employees and immediate family members of participating retailers and associated agencies) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 13/12/18 and closes at 11:59PM AEDST on 31/01/19 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To participate in the promotion individuals must visit Melbourne (Tullamarine) Airport (Departure Drive, Melbourne Airport, VIC 3045) between 13/12/18 – 21/12/18 (inclusive) and receive a promotional game card containing a unique code (“Unique Code”) from a promotional staff member, while stocks last.
Instant win prizes
6. To reveal if they are an instant winner, individuals must peel open the perforated panel on their game card to reveal whether or not they have won an instant prize from the list of instant win prizes outlined in Annexure A. To claim an instant prize, instant prize winners must present their winning game card to a member of staff at the Melbourne Airport participating retailer at which their instant prize is from. Alternatively, where a winning game card states that the individual must email a specified email address, the prize must be claimed by emailing that email address. Instant win prize claims must be received by 5:00PM AEDST on 31/01/19.
7. Instant win game cards are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 50,000 instant win game cards printed for this promotion.
Major prize draw
8. Individuals can also enter the major prize draw. To enter the major prize draw, individuals must visit www.melbourneairport.com.au/lightupchristmas, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their name, email address, residential address, contact number and their Unique Code and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
9. Only one (1) entry in the major prize draw is permitted per person.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If the winner of a major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
12. The major prize draw will take place at Loyalty.com.au, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, 3142 on 1/2/19 at 10.00am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The winners of the major prizes will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win 1,000,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points, valued at $10,000. Frequent flyer points are subject to the terms and conditions at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/ . Velocity Points will be credited to the winner’s accounts within 28 days of the Prize Draw. Entrants who are not existing Velocity Frequent Flyer Program members are not eligible to receive Velocity Points. Winners can sign up to the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program for free at https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/join. Please note if the prize winner’s account is linked via family pooling the prize Points will be allocated into the Beneficiary Account and Points can expire due to account inactivity. Use of points is subject to the Velocity Members Terms and Conditions, which are located on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website at: https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/
16. The second valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win two Singapore Airlines, Premium Economy Class tickets to one of Singapore Airlines’ 15 destinations in Europe, valued at up to $6,800. Tickets are strictly non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and will not attract frequent flyer points. The winner will be required to pay any ancillary government and airport taxes, levies and surcharges. The prize must be redeemed in a single booking transaction and cannot be split across multiple bookings. The winner will be responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of departure, spending money, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals, ground transportation and any other expenses. Travel is unavailable during Singapore Airlines’ peak travel times, school holidays and between 01 December 2018 and 31 January 2019. The ticket is subject to travel embargo conditions. Booking requests are to be made at least thirty (30) days prior to desired departure date. Passengers must travel together and once booked flights are not changeable. It is strongly recommended the winner makes flight reservations as soon as possible as flights are strictly subject to availability and confirmation. Preferred dates/flights may not be available, and the winner will need to be flexible with travel dates/flights. Travel must be completed by 30 September 2019; any unused portion of the prize after this expiry date shall be forfeited.
17. The third valid entry drawn will win two return economy Jetstar airfares from Melbourne to Phuket or Bali, valued at up to $1,500. Flights are subject to availability and must be booked by 31 January 2019. Meals & 20kg of baggage are included. Flights cannot be booked less than 21 days prior to travel date. Flights can be exchanged for a $1,500 Jetstar voucher at winner’s request before 31 January 2019 but are otherwise non- transferrable and not redeemable for cash. The winner will be required to pay any ancillary associated government and airport taxes, levies and surcharges. The prize must be redeemed in a single booking transaction and cannot be split across multiple bookings. The winner will be responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of departure, spending money, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals, ground transportation and any other expenses.
General terms and conditions
18. The major prize winners and all winners of instant prizes over $1,000 will have their names published on www.melbourneairport.com.au/lightupchristmas from 04/02/19.
19. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher or gift card are not included.
20. Any unused balance of the voucher or gift card will not be awarded as cash.
21. Redemption of the voucher or gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the retailer including those specified on the voucher or gift card or the website of the retailer.
22. If for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification if the winner agrees in writing. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by the Promoter to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
24. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
26. Total prize pool value, excluding discounts, is $119,535.
27. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and/or the business of the Promoter.
29. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or taking of a prize.
35. The Promoter is Australia Pacific Airports (Melbourne) Pty Limited (ABN 62 076 999 114) of Departure Drive, Melbourne Airport, 3045, telephone 03 9297 1600.
ANNEXURE A – INSTANT PRIZE SCHEDULE
|Quantity||Prize Details & Conditions||Value (each)||Total Value|
|1||2 return Jetstar airfares from Melbourne to anydomestic destination.
Flights are subject to availability. Flights must be booked by 31 January 2019. Meals & 20kg of baggage included.Cannot be booked less than 21 days prior to travel date.Flights can be exchanged for a $750 Jetstar travel voucher at winners request made before 31 January 2019.
Email email@example.com to claim.
|20||Valet parking for up to 5 consecutive days & 1standard Valet car wash at Melbourne Airport.
Valid for car park entries/exits between 1 January – 31 March 2019.
All bookings are subject to Melbourne Airport’s standard terms and conditions of parking, available at www.melbourneairport.com.au/parking
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 31/1/19 to claim.
*Value based on Sedan/Hatch. Wagon/SUV/4WD $75
|1||Melbourne Airport Valet Car Parking pass for one year.
Valid for car park entries/exits 1/1/19 – 31/12/19.
As a condition of accepting this prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation or agreements as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion.
Use of the prize is subject to Melbourne Airport Parking’sstandard T&Cs available at www.melbourneairport.com.au/parking.
Email email@example.com by 31/1/19 to claim.
|37,978||10% off Melbourne Airport Car Parking.
10% off for car park entries/exits before 11.59pm on31/3/19. Minimum 24 hours required and excludes Businesscar park. Book online before 31/1/19 using promo codeFESTIVE.
|12,500||One (1) FREE small coffee or water.
Valid for one small flat white, cappuccino, latte, short
black or water at participating retailers as follows:
Valid from 13/12/2018 – 31/01/2019. Offer cannot be used with any other offer. One redemption per person per day.
|400||$15 Duty Free Voucher.
Present at Melbourne Duty Free to redeem.
|50||A FREE double pass to Marhaba Lounge in T2 international.
Present at Marhaba Lounge reception to redeem.
|50||A FREE single pass to Plaza Premium Lounge in T2international.
Present at Plaza Premium Lounge reception to redeem.